Dr. Bernard Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Kaplan?

Old school Doc!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I almost never, write reviews, but felt it was necessary. Dr. Kaplan, has great bedside manners. He takes the time, with his patients. He sat and explained, my son's situation, but pulled no punches. I can respect his, honesty. I felt like, he truly cared, about my sons well-being. He reminds you, of the old-school way. Which is very rare, these days!

More doctors should be like him!

Posted on October 19th, 2014

DrKaplan is an amazing doctor. He goes above and beyong for his patients. My son has been to 3 different hospitals and 7 different nephrologists before we finally drove to see him. We hope he doesn't retire anytime soon and stays our doctor for at least another 10 yrs!!! Other nephrologists should learn from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of our favorite doctors

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr. Kaplan truly cares about his patients and their families. He takes time with all of us, and he cares about every aspect of our daughter's life and health, not just the nephrology bits. He's honest, humorous, and we usually look forward to our follow up visits with Dr. Kaplan.

An example to follow

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Kaplan has helped my child very much. We saw a specialist at another hospital who was doing a poor job of explaining things to my wife and I and also was robotic-like in that he worshipped statistics, not the human patient. Dr. Kaplan looked at our child from every angle possible and worked with us to create an effective treatment plan for our child's condition. He is a leader, a care-giver, a researcher, a doctor, and a true professional. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

SAVED NOT ONLY MY DAUGHTER BUT MY FAMILY

Posted on June 6th, 2011

dr. Kaplan is the most knowledgable yet truly caring doctor I have ever met. This does not mean he's going to sugar-coat things -- it means he's going to give you the facts, and then work tirelessly to find a solution. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone one who is in need of a pediatric nephrologist. - BTW - We traveled over 2 hours one way to see him - he's that good.

Best doctor in the word

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Dr. Kaplan is extremely caring and knowledgable. His staff as well, are great people and a real pleasure to deal with. We simply love him!

Wondeful Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

I have never met a doctor as caring and compassionate as Dr. Kaplan. His experience and knowledge speaks for itself but his total dedication to his patients and their families is unsurpassed.

Difficult

Posted on October 7th, 2010

unpleasant, nasty man. Poor follow up.

Posted on November 28th, 2017