Dr. Bernard Shair Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Shair?

Arrogant and inconsiderate

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Dr. Shair is arrogant and inconsiderate. I had an appointment and due to the heavy traffic getting into the parking garage at Memorial I ended up being 30 minutes late instead of 5. After signing in I was called to the desk and informed that I would be forced to reschedule because of my being late. I asked the staff member that if the roles were reversed what would be my recourse. This doctor feels that my time isn't as worthy as his and doesn't feel patients deserve the same courtesy as he gets. We need to stop letting these doctors treat patients as less than they are. It should be a two way street.

Review

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr Shair is a caring and compassionate doctor.Helps you understand and explains the situation at hand and in making the right decision for your health.Always your best interest is his concern

Dr.Bernard Shair

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I am very fortunate that Dr. Shair was in the e.r. when I was brought in with a heart attack. He very thorough and gentle and acted with accuracy. Always sees me if I need an app. and answers my questions to satisfaction.

Posted on January 12th, 2017