Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bernard A Smyle
Dr. Bernard A Smyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard A Smyle has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bernard A Smyle has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Bernard A Smyle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I had a great visit with Dr. Smyle. I have a pain disorder that conventional medicine isn't really helping much. After a lot of thought I decided to try medical marijuana. He took the time to review my medical records that I provided and explain my options. He recommended edibles or vaporizer, as I am an avid non-smoker. I didn't feel like I was being pushed out the door as I usually do with my conventional HMO doctors. I felt like he was really listening and understanding how I am trying to live a quality life while enduring all this pain. I am definitely new to this cannabis thing, but I slept better last night than I have in years. It gives me some hope that I am moving in the right direction.
i was a patient of dr. smyle as my pediatrician for about 5 years(i had/have severe asthma and had to be refered to a pulminary specialst). i always remembered him bein so cool and had the funniest jokes even when i was so sick, he still could make me laugh and smile. if you read these... thank dr. bernard smyle for being so awesome. ill always remember you...i would highly recommend dr. bernard smyle for your children, i plan on getting getting coverage for my daughter so she can have the same experience. no child should have a neglectfull dr.i also trust in any staff he entrusts to employ.
I thought he was a great doctor. Really friendly, courteous, and warm welcoming. I immediately thought of him as a 'friend' so to say.He is very professional at the same time. Finally!! A doctor who can balance the two!I haven't needed to make any follow up appointments, but I will not hesitate to with him.
35 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBernard Alan Smyle Md, 225 E Carrillo St Ste 303, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Bernard A Smyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.