Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Speevack
Dr. Bernard Speevack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Speevack is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Baptist Hospital East and Kosair Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Speevack has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 7
I took my 11 month old to see him for running a fever and a rash. Im opinion of the visit is very poor. I waited 3 hours to see him to be told more or less NOTHING.. He felt on his neck.. looked in his mouth and thats it. He was not very friendly. I had to take him to his peds the following day to be told he needs to be on a steroid cream for his rash. I was VERY unhappy with him the care, the wait and the entire office. I will never take my son there again. I would have MUCH rather taken him to the ER. Hope others have a better experience then I did.
Dr. Speevack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Hospital
Baptist Hospital East
Kosair Children's Hospital
Norton Suburban Hospital
Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
38 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard Speevack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.