Dr. Bernard Steyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Steyer?

Terrible Experience with Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Terrible experience with this doctor. Resistent to answer questions and when finally did he gave inaccurate information. He was also unprofessional and questioned whether I "wanted something to be wrong" when I was asking about future implications of the unexpected acute respiratory failure I had had less than 48 hours previously following a routine surgery. Just terrible.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I have several doctors in various specialties. I am very grateful to have been connected with Dr. Steyer. He has been a godsend.

Very Good Pulmonary Doc

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

I have seen him first time this month for a chronic cough, he did a thorough exam though it's my first consult appointment, prescribed a good medication for it & was relieved as soon as I took the medication. He also recommended me to an ENT for a suspect of nasal problem. Am coming back for a return appt. , will see how he would make this health problem of mine get relieved forever.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

He took care of my mother when she was in the hospital. He took much more time with me than I would have expected. Most importantly, I felt as though he really listened and really cared.

Posted on January 28th, 2010

Excellent doctor. He patiently listens to my issues and provides appropriate feedback and course of action.

Bernard Steyer, MD

Posted on April 29th, 2009

Dr. Steyer is a great doctor--I've been seeing him for many years and he always has a positive attitude and has the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness. I was referred to other pulmonary specialists for my disease, but none of them are even comparable to Dr. Steyer. He is great!

Posted on July 5th, 2015