Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard S Swenski DO
Dr. Bernard S Swenski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Downey, CA, with another office in Carlsbad, CA. He has 69 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard S Swenski has 2 locations
2426 Badajoz Pl
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Dr. Bernard S Swenski has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bernard S Swenski has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
69 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1949
Dr. Bernard S Swenski Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bernard S Swenski's office for more information.
7749 Botany St Downey, CA : (562) 462-1450
2426 Badajoz Pl Carlsbad, CA 92009
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernard S Swenski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.