Dr. Bernard J Villegas III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard J Villegas III?

Excellent Patient Experience

My first visit was absolutely fantastic. Not only was I greeted and treated very well by front desk staff, that exceptional experience continued throughout my visit. Dr. B. Villegas is FANTASTIC, very knowledgeable, thoroughly discussed pertinent details with me, went above and beyond to arrange for me to have a stress test that very same day. I havent' seen such excellent patient services rendered in many years. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Villegas. You will get to experience how much they really care. AWESOME. Everyone extremely professional.

A heart doctor with a heart

Dr. Villegas spends a lot of time with you and his staff is amazing. Kind and compassionate at all times.

highly recommend

he is a busy doctor saw first to get clearance for surgery then again for my blood pressure concern

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Villegas is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him highly. Not only is he brilliant, but one of the kindest caring docs I have ever seen. He spends plenty of time getting to the bottom of any issues and in my case, didn't go the extra mile, but went the extra 100 miles!!! His staff are all wonderful as well; however, he is a bit difficult to get into. If you can wait for that first appointment, I would say he is worth the wait for sure! 10 stars!!

Best Cardiologist in AZ! Dr. Villegas is brilliant, compassionate, and has first-class bedside manners. He treats me as an individual first and patient second. I've never had a more caring and considerate physician before. He has literally saved my life, and given me a hopeful outlook on living with heart disease. I'm a young patient, and I just hope he doesn't retire anytime soon. I need this man!

Jerry and Janice Robinette

I would definitely recommend Dr. Villegas to my friends. He is personable, thorough and takes the time to explain problems and fears not only to the patient but spouse or family members if OK with patient. Wait time? You got to be kidding. I always take a book but never get a chance to read it.

Top Doctor for Heart Problems

Intelligent, excellent listener, take time to understand and explain your problem,very caring, 25 years experienced ,outstanding credentials,you are in good care .

PROFESSIONAL AND CARING

I have been seeing Dr. Villegas for over 15 years. He is absolutely the BEST. He is caring, considerate, patient,knowlegeable. I saw another cardiologist before finding Dr. Villegas. I was not doing well at all on my medications, but Dr. Villegas has taken the time to find out what works for me and I am so much better I always worry that he is going to retire - I don't know what I would do. There are not many doctors out there like him - he is one of a kind. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

Excellence in Healthcare

Dr. Villegas is the only physician I have ever met that actually takes the time to LISTEN to me and EXPLAINS things very clearly and in layman's term. His Medical Assistant is the best I have ever know. She calls patients back the same day, and I have never waited for her to take me back to a room. Often, she is ready to take me back before I have even sat down in a chair. I find the two of them knowledgeable, friendly, caring, and considerate. They also have the BEST personalities! I highly recommend Dr. Villegas to all my friends and family. He is a top knotch doc!

Patient

Dr. Villegas is brilliant. More importantly, he is kind, caring and empathetic to his patient's needs both as an in-office patient as well as during a hospital stay. I recommend him highly. He should be rated as the best cardiologist in Phoenix/Scottsdale.

Very caring

Dr. Bernard J Villegas III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.