Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Wechsler
Dr. Bernard Wechsler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Wechsler is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Wechsler has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bernard Wechsler has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
The doctor was polite but i dont think he is up to date with modern medicine. dr. zaloom (cardiologist) is more helpful. The appt and wait time is quick but his wife the office manager debbie, treats the staff and patients disrespectfully. She is always using fowl language, mean and an extremely nasty attitute. Thank god she didnt treat my mother like that however most of the clients are elderly. Once she curse at her husband dr. wechsler and he just laughed it off. Its an hostile environment in the office. I would never go back. I am extremely happy with my current cardiologist.
Dr. Wechsler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
57 Years Experience
Graduated in 1956
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7606 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Bernard Wechsler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.