Dr. Bernard Wechsler Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

office manager

Posted on September 8th, 2010

The doctor was polite but i dont think he is up to date with modern medicine. dr. zaloom (cardiologist) is more helpful. The appt and wait time is quick but his wife the office manager debbie, treats the staff and patients disrespectfully. She is always using fowl language, mean and an extremely nasty attitute. Thank god she didnt treat my mother like that however most of the clients are elderly. Once she curse at her husband dr. wechsler and he just laughed it off. Its an hostile environment in the office. I would never go back. I am extremely happy with my current cardiologist.