Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bernard S Zeffren
Dr. Bernard S Zeffren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Zeffren is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, St Cloud Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard S Zeffren has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Bernard S Zeffren has the following 19 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Bernard S Zeffren is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Zeffren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1990
All Childrens Hospital
Dr. Bernard S Zeffren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALLERGY & ASTHMA CONSULTANTS, 793 Douglas Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Bernard S Zeffren is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.