Dr. Bernard S Zoranski Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard S Zoranski Jr?

Awesome Doctor

To keep it simple...I love my doctor. He is genuinely concerned about his patients. His availablity is practically 24/7. He is dedicated to his profession for his patients. Mary Robinson-Banks

Down to Earth Doctor

Always a down to earth no nonsense kinda guy. Very caring and always listens. Through the years all of his diagnosis have been spot on

Overbearing

This doctor was aggressive in his viewpoint and overbearing. He made me feel very uncomfortable and scolded me like a child. I am a 40-year-old woman. I have a debilitating auto immune disease in which the doctors advice was the complete opposite of the leading national doctors on the topic. He argued with me that he was right the entire time I received no help at all and left feeling awful

Very Concerned

My family have been with Dr. Zoranski for over 20 years. That alone should tell you how much we like the way Dr. Zoranski takes care of us.

Best Dr in Delco hands down!!

I've worked with Dr Zoranski, as a fellow health care professional, and can tell you the way he cares for his patients is why, I too am now a patient. I can't believe these negative people, but what I can see is a "pattern" from these reviews that they are just mad because he wouldn't prescribe them drugs!!! He isn't stupid and can sense those who truly need things verses the "poor me" I'm a victim give me drugs and pills people. Way too many crowding our good doctors who work endless hours with the cop out nonsense. Just makes it hard for those who truly suffer and need attention. I've always gotten in right away for myself and son never any issue when your sick being seen. Even during holidays he makes time. Never much of a wait anytime I go. He sees you on time and his staff are the nicest girls I've ever seen working in doctors office. If your want someone very in tune with what care you need, and someone who will shoot it straight - he and Julia are a god send.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND DEAR PERSON

DR. ZORANSKI HAS BEEN MY DEAR FRIEND'S DOCTOR FOR 2 YEARS AND HAS BEEN A REAL ANGEL SENT BY GOD. HE IS ABSOLUTELY A REAL BLESSING TO MY FRIEND AND MYSELF. HE IS SO CARING AND A GENUINE PERSON. A REAL WISE DOCTOR AND SO COMPASSIONATE. YOU CAN'T FIND THAT TODAY. GOD BLESS YOU DR. ZORANSKI

Terrible

This doctor does not care one bit about his patients. He has called me a drug addict because I take anxiety medication. Never calls back when I have to speak with him. Always is messing up my medications. Please stay far away from this doctor! He should not be allowed to practice medicine!

Excellent Doctor That Cares

First went to him in an emergency situation and he literally saved my life. Won't go to any other doctor since. He's knowledgeable, kind and really listens. Has kept my chronic medical condition in check for years.

Love Him

I have been with him for over 20 years and absolutely love him. Never a problem getting an appointment. Sometimes the wait is long but I work for a dr so that is to be expected. He takes his time with me and finds out the best solution to my problem. He always calls me back right away, even after hours. I have no problem getting refills, even after hours. I would never switch to another dr and plan on being with him as long as he is in practice. As for his staff, they are great as well. Not rude or inconsiderate and very helpful. If you don't like him or the girls, don't complain....move on!!

IM DONE!

I will never go here again. After waiting an hour and 15 minutes to be seen and that's with a scheduled appointment he comes in and you can tell that he is too comfortable in his position and could care less. I told him that I was having very bad anxiety and also sleeping problems at night and that melatonin was not helping me fall asleep or stay asleep. So his answer to that was to take blood and test for Lyme disease. I told him this has been a on going problem for about a year but never had Insurance until now. Then her writes me a prescription for Seroquel then tells me to wait at least a month before I decide if it's working or not. I stopped taking it a week later because all day I felt tired and sick. I waited another 3 weeks and called him back and asked if he could please reevaluate the situation because what he gave me was not working. He calls me back hours later to tell me to add melatonin when I take it...... ARE YOU KIDDING ME! What a waste if time. Fine a real doctor and don't waste your time here.

Tardiness

Schedule an appointment and never get called in after close to 2 hours wait. Reschedule another appointment and the day of my appointment there was a sign at the office door says, "close due to sickness" open in one week. No calls from staff to inform of this close or to reschedule appointment. Each time I go to see him the wait is close to one hour, but this time it is beyond reasonable.

Wonderful doctor

I usually have to wait an hour or so which I don't enjoy but once I am in the exam room he spends all the time in the world answering my questions. I feel he takes a real interest in me and my family .