Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bernarda M Zenker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bernarda M Zenker has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Dr. Bernarda M Zenker has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernarda M Zenker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 10
This horrible doctor couldn't help me in 2010. Then my primary told me to go back to her. I booked appointment months ago, then she called me 1/2 hour before appointment told me she won't honor her contract with Medicare and bill insurance. Won't take new patients and wanted me to pay $400. This is illegal and unethical. She has been reported. She claims to be a Christian, what a joke!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zenker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Bernarda M Zenker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Preferred One PPO
Locations & DirectionsBernarda M Zenker Md, 2434 E 117th St Ste 200, Burnsville, MN
Dr. Bernarda M Zenker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burnsville, MN.