Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bernardino Mendez MD, APRN
Bernardino Mendez, MD, APRN is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, IL. Bernardino Mendez is a Resident at Loyola University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Bernardino Mendez has the following 1 specialty
Mendez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bernardino Mendez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Bernardino Mendez's office for more information.
2160 S 1st Ave Maywood, IL : (708) 216-9000
Locations & DirectionsLoyola University Medical Center, 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL
Bernardino Mendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.