Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernardita T Lazo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Bernardita T Lazo has the following 14 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 72
My wife and I are enjoying our second pregnancy a million times more than our first. Why? Because we didn't go back to Lazo! She is a nasty woman. Mean, cold and very unprofessional. We found new drs that are the complete opposite. Kind, compassionate, very qualified, responsive and extremely diligent. If your in here trying to get a feel for this drs bedside manner... my recommendation is that if you want a pleasant experience stay far far away from dr. Lazo
Dr. Lazo happened to first be an emergency doctor when I had an eptopic pregnancy and she then invited me to be a patient of hers after my surgery. I have been a patient ever since then and she is very thorough and honest, and follows up and through all my surgeries and very easy to talk to about any issue. The girls at the office are extremely nice and patient. Great office and Doctor.
Dr lazo was the worst. She is not attentive, you will wait about an hour to see her but speak to her for just 5 minutes, I swear. She treats you like a number, she doesn't remember anything she tells you because she always confuses you with someone else. She forced me to have a csection because she thought I was diabetic, come to find out I didn't need to , my sugar levels were normal . The worst, please run.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lazo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1971
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Bernardita T Lazo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnion Medical Plaza, 2330 Union Blvd Ste 1, Islip, NY
Dr. Bernardita T Lazo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Islip, NY.