The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernardo Duarte MD
Dr. Bernardo Duarte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Elmhurst, IL and Highland Park, IL . His specialties include Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Duarte is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, Weiss Memorial Hospital and OSF St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernardo Duarte has 3 locations
1200 S York St Ste 1400
Elmhurst, IL 60126
PO Box 2143
Highland Park, IL 60035
Book Online Now
Dr. Bernardo Duarte has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Dr. Bernardo Duarte has the following 2 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bernardo Duarte - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
Great dr.. Good person..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bernardo Duarte - Posted on April 24th, 2015
Dr. Duarte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Bernardo Duarte Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bernardo Duarte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.