- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernardo E Mendoza MD
Dr. Bernardo E Mendoza, MD is a doctor primarily located in Nogales, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Nogales, AZ( and 2 other locations). They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Bernardo E Mendoza has 4 locations
4892 N Stone Ave Ste 100
Tucson , AZ 85704
1209 W Target Range Rd Ste 100
Nogales , AZ 85621
Dr. Bernardo E Mendoza has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bernardo E Mendoza has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Bernardo E Mendoza Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Bernardo E Mendoza
Carondelet believes the relationship you build with your physician or specialist is a defining factor in your long-term health and wellness. We have some of this region's most dedicated and compassionate physicians available as our partners to care for you and your family. Dr. Mendoza, vascular surgeon, received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine and performed a General Surgery Internship and Residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He completed a Vascular Surgery Clinical Fellowship at Eastern Virginia. Dr. Mendoza practiced in Tucson from 2005 to 2008 with Drs. Berman and Quick and was affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital and the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute in its previous location. He is happy to be returning to Carondelet after working in private practice in Manchester, Connecticut. Dr. Mendoza is joining Drs. Scott Berman and Rhonda Quick. He will see patients at the St. Mary's office, the La Cholla office, Vein Solutions, and Carondelet Medical Group Green Valley.