Dr. Bernd Raphael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernd Raphael?

Completely satisfied

He listens to patient, (my daughter tried to tell him about me but he wanted me to tell him since I'm his patient). He explains things to me. I know he has my best interests

A Superb Physician

Dr. Raphael is a superb physician and he genuinely cares about his patients. He has been my physician for over 10 years and I have to say, Dr. Raphael is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes the time to get to know his patients, he listens to what you have to say, and he communicates with you. He doesn’t rush to expensive tests or procedures, he is not owned by the pharmaceutical companies, and he has never hustled me through an appointment. Dr. Raphael clearly explains his diagnosis, how he came to it, and why he is recommending a specific test or treatment. I very much like the fact that drugs are not his first (or only) line of defense. When there is a natural remedy for an ailment, he will recommend that before prescribing drugs. In my experience, he has always been right. Unlike many other doctors, he is NOT intimidated when you do your homework and have an understanding of the medical matter at hand. He has always been more than willing to answer any questions I have and educate me in the process. We are truly partners in my medical care. He also has a wonderful support staff. They are friendly, caring and helpful. These are true professionals. I have not lived in Lehigh for over two years and I have no problem traveling to see him. I trust Dr. Raphael, he has taken very good care of me over the years, and to me, that is well worth the trip.

Excellent

Very good with his patients, takes time to talk to them and doesn't rush in. He actually talks to you and listens to what you have to say.