Dr. Bernhardt Rothschild Is this you?

Long Time Patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I have many memorable wonderful visits with Dr.R. He was an amazing doctor and didn't sugar coat which is quite great. I miss him and wish he was still practicing. A great humanitarian. RIP Dr.B

BEST OB/GYN I HAVE EVER HAD

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Very compassionate, meticulous and professional. I had been complaining about pain and other issues for years while I was on active duty in the U.S. Navy and not one OBGYN, Nurse Prac, or primary care doctor ever did a thing regarding my exam pain/complaints. They also told me for 15 years that I had a very large Thyroid but not one test was ever ordered. My first visit with Dr. Rothschild was all it took for him to see there was an issue and order the appropriate tests for both my thyroid and reproductive organs. Within 2 months from my first visit all testing was complete and I was scheduled for a much needed surgery and put on thyroid medication. Thanks to all the push off from the military medical system I ended up being one of the worse cases Dr. Rothschild had had in all his years of practice. Not one complication before, during or after the surgery. He was absolutely wonderful!

Left Crying

Posted on October 27th, 2010

This guy made me feel like crap. I came into the office with a list of questions to ask about birth control and ended up with more questions and confusion after being hurried out of the appointment after about 15 minuets of him lecturing me on why sex before marriage is bad.

A Gem of a Doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2010

Dr Rothschild is a tremendous doctor as well as a quality physician. His genuine interest in providing quality care for all is key to his character, He treats his patients with state of the art medicine irregardless of their economic status.It is his skill and sincerity that binds him to his patients both young and old. I have been his patient for over 31 years. He has saved my life during an emergency as well as my daughter's.

Posted on September 17th, 2014