Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett
Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Reading, PA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Pottstown, PA (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Robinson-Bennett is affiliated with Reading Hospital & Medical Center, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Memorial South East. Dr. Robinson-Bennett has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I cannot say enough about Dr. Robinson-Bennett. She exhibits the utmost in professionalism and personality. She is not only excellent in what she does- but has an awesome bedside manner. She makes you feel comfortable and eases your fears. I highly, highly recommend her. I absolutely love her and I am so glad I found my way to her office! The staff is also courteous and helpful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Robinson-Bennett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Memorial South East
St. Joseph S Hospital
Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
13 Years Experience
UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett in this video.
Dr. Bernice Robinson-Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Reading, PA.