Dr. Bernice Schwarzenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernice Schwarzenberg?

amazing docotor

Posted on February 8th, 2011

she has been my doctor since birth!! and i would never go to anyone els!!i have moved away but i still will travel an hr back just for my check up or whatever else health problems i may have! she is truley an amazing doctor i give her two thumbs up!!!!!!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2008

She is one of the most thorough doctors I have seen in practice. Anytime my son has a health issue that needs a follow- up phone call, she usually is the one to call. Very knowledgable, compassionate, and professional. I am very picky about doctors due to the fact that I am in health care, and I would recommend her to anyone. She is definitely an asset to have in my hometown.

Posted on October 29th, 2015