Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr
Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mccaskill is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This man is a scumbag. Do not go near this office. He lied about a procedure and left a back full of scar tissue with a leaking disk. They would not show me my file, I grabbed it and found that it was manipulated and misrepresentative. I actually found forged documents and they said it was none of my business, that it was for the insurance company only. Other Doctors did not want to get involved in his 'affairs' for fear of being blamed for his previous medical treatment. During this debacle I found several patients who were abused by this incompetent (or worse), disreputable practitioner. It was a mess with the insurance, the hearing boards, the endless blockades they put up while attempting to cover their incompetence. Something is very wrong when you bat 1,000 to 'stay away, he is evil' with every former patient you meet from this seriously unethical and incompetent "doctor"..
I was sent to Dr. Mccaskill for an independent medical exam for workers' compensation benefits. He asked me questions, then argued with my answers and tried to refute everything in my file regarding my work-related conditions. His demeanor when he entered the room reflected his thoughts that he was dealing with a worthless malingerer and wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible so he could receive payment from workers' compensation. I also found where he was charged by the State Board of Medical Examiners on a standard of care case but beat the charge by hiring a lawyer in Austin. He's one that just barely made it through medical school and is not competent to practice medicine.
Dr. Mccaskill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGlen Lake S Orthopedic Clinic, 8220 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 300, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr in this video.
Dr. Bernie L Mccaskill Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.