Dr. Berny Kreutz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Berny Kreutz?

Watch out for this surgeon -- make sure to receive a second opinion

Posted on November 17th, 2012

Dr. Kreutz has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I've ever used. He's very arrogant and dismissive. His surgery also resulted in major complications that I'm still dealing with. Please seek a second opinion if you're at all considering using this doctor.

Creme de la creme

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Kreutz is a fantastic surgeon. He performed hernia surgey on me this week and my recovery time was brief and relatively painless. A couple tylenol and advils and I was good to go. This was contrary to reports from friends and family who told me their experience with this surgery (from other doctors) was difficult. Two thumbs way up!

If bedside manner doesn't matter, he's the surgeon for you!

Posted on April 13th, 2009

I found Dr. Kreutz to be a very competent surgeon. It has been 10 days since my laparoscopic cholysystectomy, and the surgery appears to have been a success. However, expect long waiting times in the waiting room and VERY brief visits with the doctor. Dr. Kreutz failed to perform a post-op consultation with my husband, and the post-op nursing staff had to track him down to get him to tell my husband over the phone how the surgery went. When I saw Dr. Kreutz for my one-week post-op visit, and asked why he didn't talk to my husband, he shrugged me off and said that he was in a hurry that night and needed to leave. I don't think he would have even looked at my incisions if I hadn't volunteered to show him -- then, he examined me from across the room. Neither he nor his office contacted me the day after my surgery to check on my condition; however, the hospital did.

Posted on February 27th, 2017