Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bert M Bieler has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bert M Bieler has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
Dr. Bert M Bieler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
He works in a very busy clinic with high stress work rules and pressure on him, but still maintains personable warmth with patients and tries to really listen and really answer questions. Unusually high interest in and knowledge of nutrition in health, certainly more than most MDs, though it may be a generational thing--changes in medical school emphases; he's rather young. Seems to respect alternative therapies. Respects the patient, person and concerns. Discusses treatment when asked; stands his ground well but negotiates; not a pushover but accepts alternative information. Seems to stay on top of new information and have a strong academic inclination--a good thing. Very highly recommended.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKennedy Health Alliance, 1A Regulus Dr, Blackwood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bert M Bieler in this video.
Dr. Bert M Bieler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.