Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bert L Fichman has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 18
After a few minutes, literally 3, spent with me in my hospital room (unrelated condition) he told me that he would be able to help me and to set up an appointment with his office....for these 3 minutes I was charged $471. When I arrived for my appt. 2 weeks later (a five hour round trip), he stated I lived too far away and to find a provider closer to home, but not before attempting to add an MRI to my bill. I'm dreading the bill for this ten minutes of wasted time.
31 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Bert L Fichman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMt Ascutney Hospital And Health Center, 289 County Rd, Windsor, VT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bert L Fichman in this video.
Dr. Bert L Fichman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Windsor, VT.