Dr. Bert S Furmansky Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bert S Furmansky?

Gross

Very entitled and dismissive. Creepy demeanor. Asked lots of sexual questions when I was just there for work evaluation. Seemed very uninterested in what I had to say and had already made up his mind before I got there. I pity anyone who is forced to see him as part if their work reevaluation.

Horribly Uncaring-Cold-Entitled

My overall experience was horrific. He would not let me express what happened to me. Like he already knew and had a medical report already written before talking to me. He made me sit 15 feet from him in a straight chair. A very cold and uncaring environment. He was rude and dismissive to my Physcian that came with me that came to provide information and answer questions but, he did not utilize my Physcian's information or expertise.

Poor bedside manner, entitled

I saw Dr. Furmansky for a very long time. In my first report he made references about my appearance and how it was not in line with my gender which was completely irrelevant to the reason I was being seen. I found him to be dismissive and entitled. Every couple of months he was out of the country and unavailable. I do not recommend this "doctor." He presents as being "in it for the money" not for concern over anyone.

Dr. Furmansky provides a safe professional environment for his patients. His intelligent, compassionate manner made it comfortable for me to express my concerns. Dr. Furmansky helped me get to the root of my problem and find solutions with which i was comfortable. I appreciated his regard for my well being and consider him highly recommendable.

I was very impressed with Dr. Furmansky. His experience in his field is apparent based upon his professional demeanor. He is easy to talk to and his advice is very helpful. I would recommend him to other individuals looking for a knowledgable psychiatrist

Very Helpful and Patient

Many times I have sought out Dr. Furmansky for advice coping with life's changes. I was confused and hurting and Dr. Furmansky was very helpful and patient with me as I learned new ways to cope with my feelings. Dr. Furmansky is a very kind and caring psychiatrist. I am very grateful for his help and would highly recommend him.

Good doctor!

Dr. Furmansky was very helpful to me. He did ask about my sex life but explained to me that my depression could cause decreased interest in it. He also explained that it could be a side-effect of the medications I am taking. He was very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Furmansky.

YUCH

Dr. Furmansky is a very entitled man. He refused to communicate with my other providers which caused tremendous issues for me. I was there for a work reevaluation and one of his questions was why I had not had sex in 22 years. Not sure why that was of importance. I was very uncomfortable with him and was glad my daughter was in the waiting room.

Dr. Bert S Furmansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.