Dr. Bert R Mandelbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bert R Mandelbaum?

Back on the bike

Gotta say, i felt way better than i should have all through the surgery and recover

Great

Great pre/post op communication

Dr. Mandelbaum and team were great for my ACL surgery. They made sure I was very well-informed prior to surgery and post-op communication was very smooth and easy through daily checkins on an the HealthLoop app. Surgery went great and with the aggressive rehab plan, I’m up and mobile (with crutches) less than a week after surgery and improving every day!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Very much like Dr Mandelbaum. He has an expert team working alongside him so by the time you see him that day someone has been alerted to your whole story. He can run late but he’s worth waiting for. When he gets to you he listens to it all.

A highly skilled and compassionate doctor

Dr Mandelbaum has done both of my ACL surgeries. Not only is he one of the best knee surgeons, he also takes his time to answer all your questions and concerns. Wait times at his office can be long but are worth the time, care and expertise you receive from Dr. Mandelbaum and his staff

Incredible and knowledgeable

Retore my ACL because the first ACL operation was done by someone who spent almost no time with me post surgery answering questions and was horrible. Dr Mandlebaum was completely different and despite being a world-renown surgeon, he finds time to help you with everything. Amazing guy and true professional

Doctor Love

When greed or worry causes impatience. The Doctor will show you that love has the power to heal your body

THE BEST knee doctor/surgeon

You know you have the best knee doctor, when all the pro athletes go to him. I absolutely trust Dr. Mandelbaum with the well-being of my soccer knees.

Courteous and informative

Dr. Mandelbaum was very courteous and he educated me enough to help me understand my condition and procedure so I can feel comfortable before my surgery.

My knee surgery

Dr. Mandelbaum, his office team and the surgery center are top notch, caring, efficient, friendly and my recovery is going very well. I have had similar surgery on the other knee years ago and have enough actual experience to say "job well done."

First class & attentive care.

I was extremely happy with the surgery & care provide by Dr. Mandelbaum and his staff. The HealthLoop App was a great tool that help reach to his clinic for any question or concern on a real time basis .

This is the second Knee meniscectomy I've had Dr. Mandelbaum perform. I had great results with the first surgery on my right knee. I was able to get back to my obstacle course racing within 2.5 months, with no issues. I'm two weeks post op on the surgery on my left knee, and so far everything is going well.