Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bert A Mandelbaum has 3 locations
301 N Harrison St Ste 14
Princeton, NJ 08540
312 Applegarth Rd Ste 104
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Book Online Now
Dr. Bert A Mandelbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bert A Mandelbaum has the following 5 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Dr. Bert A Mandelbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Bert A Mandelbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Bert A Mandelbaum
Dr. Mandelbaum was recently named Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at the University Medical Center at Princeton. Dr. Mandelbaum is responsible for the oversight of pediatric care at the medical center and will help coordinate the exciting joint venture between the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and University Medical Center at Princeton. He will continue his busy clinical practice with Princeton Nassau Pediatrics while serving as chairman. Dr. Mandelbaum joined PNP in 2001, after completing his pediatric residency in New York City at New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center where he also served as the chief resident of pediatrics. Dr. Mandelbaum received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Brunswick. He obtained his undergraduate bachelor's degree in computer science at Rutgers University. Dr. Mandelbaum is board certified in pediatrics and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He grew up in Manalapan, NJ, and is an avid Yankees fan. He lives in Montgomery with his wife and two children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bert A Mandelbaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.