Dr. Bert H Oneil Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bert H Oneil?

Dr. O'Neil and his staff

Dr. O'Neil and Tammy make one of the best teams I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I have worked with quite a few teams in the last few years.What I needed was someone who could go through my mood swings, explain what was going on to me in simple language, answer my phone calls, and help me accept the fact that I had terminal cancer. Tammy was unbelievable and I am so grateful. Because of Dr. O'Neil and Tammy's kindness I am not afraid.

I've been Dr.O'Neil's patient with liver cancer for over two years. He and his staff are the best. He's tells like it is and that's what I want, don't sugar coat it. I would highly recomend him.

Dr. Bert H Oneil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.