Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bert E Williams has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Bert E Williams has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Bert E Williams has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bert E Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
0 stars if I could. First visit was 45 minutes late. 1hr 45 minutes late today, and he didn't even have the ultrasounds that he reffered me for from 3 weeks ago. Highly disorganized and rude staff. I will never be going back here again. I have no idea how this office has 3.9 stars. Must be the reception desk writing reviews instead of taking care of patients.
Dr.Williams, Karen and Brenda are awesome! The front receptionist, Tammy, is rude and unprofessional. I understand HIPPA and release of information forms, however, to be so rude and ignorant as to NOT even taken a written message concerning the delivery and signature for my husband's medication to their office was and is totally unacceptable. Especially given the fact my husband and I have had many phone calls with them concerning his medication.....never a problem before until "Tammy." I'm grateful this was not an emergency.
Dr. Williams msy be a good doctor but his staff is enough to drive you away. They appear disorganized, billing comes months after your visit and now they have been putting in a new phone system for over a month and you can only reach an answering service no matter when you call. Even leaving messages does not get a return call. We have been trying to get copies of records for almost a month with no success. I guess our new urologist will have to do without. I would definitely NOT recommend anyone to this office.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Bert E Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bert E Williams in this video.
Dr. Bert E Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.