Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bertram Feingold
Dr. Bertram Feingold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reseda, CA, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Feingold is affiliated with Healthsouth Meridian Point Rehabilitation Hospital, West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn. He speaks English.
Dr. Bertram Feingold has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Feingold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Healthsouth Meridian Point Rehabilitation Hospital
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
West Hills Los Angeles County
Tempe St Lukes Hospital
Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Osceola Regional Hospital
Northridge Hospital Med Ctr Rosco
45 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Bertram Feingold accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bertram Feingold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reseda, CA.