Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bertram Felsher MD
Dr. Bertram Felsher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Felsher is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro. He speaks English.
Dr. Bertram Felsher has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Bertram Felsher has the following 12 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bertram Felsher is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Felsher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
51 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1962
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Bertram Felsher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bertram Felsher's office for more information.
5750 Downey Ave Lakewood, CA : (562) 461-8584
Locations & DirectionsConrad Anthony Cox MD, 5750 Downey Ave, Lakewood, CA
Dr. Bertram Felsher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CA.