Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bertram L Johnson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Shortness of Breath
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Chest Pain
- Heart Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Showing 5 of 7
48 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1970
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Bertram L Johnson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLancaster Cardiology Group Llc, 1821 Oregon Pike Ste 2, Lancaster, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bertram L Johnson Jr in this video.
Dr. Bertram L Johnson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.