3.6

Very Satisfied Patient

Dr Bertram Lewis gave me a number of options to treat my condition, allowing me the opportunity to choose. Three different procedures were performed and I am completely satisfied with the results. I highly recommend Dr Lewis.

This happen about one year ago. Had kidney stone blasted. So over that weekend .I lost large amt. of blood. Was Not able to get in touch with doctor.when I did get into his office. All I could ser is his PA. She was very rude and yank tubing out. I then went to ER because pain was very bad. Had serious kidney infection.and when he cam to see me in hosp. He said sorry Im going on vacation tomorrow. Found out later the stone was never removed...

Ease of appointment

You shouldn't need to call his office 3 times to get an appointment. Be prepared for a long wait before you see the doctor. He is a fantastic doctor and will explain and take the necessary time with you. But whoever answers the phone....and it's mostly a recording saying they are with other patients and will get back to you....needs to pick up the messages and respond to the caller in a reasonable time frame....the same day.

Dr. Bertram Lewis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Land O Lakes, FL.