Dr. Bertram Willman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bertram Willman?

Very good doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I have been getting RFA's from Dr. Willman for several years. He has always treated me with respect and helped my pain a great deal.

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Doc. Willman has been my pain mngmnt doc for quite some time him. Best doc ever, I never fear a spinal injection from him. I have all the faith in him to take care of me. He has been monumental in my pain mngmnt, I wouldn't be walking if it wasn't for him.

The best

Posted on September 9th, 2017

Following a back injury, months of agonizing pain and two ineffective epidural injections, I was fortunate enough to see Dr. Willman at Col. Springs Interventional Pain Mgmt.where he administered a transforaminal injection to my back, and I have essentially been pain free since since then, one year ago. Am not taking any medication at all, and feel that Dr. Willman essentially gave me back a functional, physically active life. He has my eternal gratitude.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Very nice doctor, explained what the procedure would be.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Willman has kept my pain manageable, and out of surgery with the injections. I hope the injections continue to work because I do not want to have surgery. I enjoy his humor, and trust his diagnosis. Always able to schedule an injection at short notice.

Do Not See This Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

The staff are discourteous, rude and very bad with medications to the point of malpractice. I highly recommend seeing a different doctor based on the staff alone.

Dr Willman is very good

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Willman for 10 years. Cervical and lumbar injections. He put me under for a cervical surgery and when I woke up, explained everything that happened during surgery and called me at home that night. His staff is awesome and always go out of their way to get me in. He knows exactly where the pain is located in my lumbar spine from just my vague explanation of where I think it is and the injections always last awhile. He has NEVER hurt me. I cant say that for a couple other docs that do injections.

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I am shocked at the above two reviews. They are so inconsistent with the reality I have experienced and that of several other patients I have referred to Dr Willman, I feel compelled to respond. I first saw Dr. Willman about 9 years ago for severe back pain & sciatica that he greatly alleviated through a series of three injections, to the degree I was able to then undergo physical therapy to help strengthen my core muscles and begin to address the long-term causes of my back pain. I had to go back and repeat the procedure a year or so later after getting a bit lazy with my exercises and stretching routine, but since then have been fine. I've had nothing but very positive experiences with him and the clinic he worked for. In fact, I was in such severe pain prior to my first visit, the clinic bent over backwards to fit me in ASAP. I couldn't ask for better.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

If you need complex pain management that is more than just injections and medications I highly recommend seeing another doctor. Not to mention Dr. Willman is very outdated in his understanding of conditions/diseases .

Posted on October 26th, 2017