Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bertrand Agus
Dr. Bertrand Agus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Agus is affiliated with Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bertrand Agus has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Bertrand Agus has the following 13 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Dr. Bertrand Agus has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bertrand Agus is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
HE MAY HAVE BEEN A GOOD DOCTOR AT SOME POINT BUT NOW I WOULD STAY AWAY. HE SEEMS SENILE. HE WAS SO EXPENSIVE THAT MY INSURANCE WOULD ONLY COVER 10% OF HIS BILL. ($600 FOR TEN MINUTES) HE ORDERED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF TESTS AND STILL COULD NOT GIVE ME AN ANSWER AS TO WHETHER I HAD RA.I WENT TO ANOTHER DOCOTR WHO HAD NO TROUBLE WHATSOEVER.
Dr. Agus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
NYU Langone Medical Center
48 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions251 E 33rd St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bertrand Agus in this video.
Dr. Bertrand Agus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.