Dr. Robert Bertrando Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bertrando?

Seen dr a couple of times in er and both were terrible experiences. One of the times I was having pain in lower left abdomen. He said a cyst on my ovary looks like it may be twisting (which can be very dangerous) and sent me in an ambulance to another hospital. When I got there his report stated there was no evidence of torsion so that was a wasted $2,000 trip. The next time I was 6 months pregnant with difficulty breathing and coughing. He diagnosed me with anxiety and sent me home. In the mean time I've had this bronchial infection for about 2 and 1/2 weeks. Will have to see another dr.

Put a splint on a compound fracture and told us to see the orthopedist in 2 weeks. We went to Reno and saw the orthopedist the next morning, who did surgery to put pins in the arm. Glad we did not take Dr. Bertrando's recommendation!

worst doctor

This patient will take whatever means necessary not to go to this doctor. He has the worst bedside manner. He is horrible regarding patient, doctor relationships. He would not even take an X-ray of an injury with swelling, audible crack/pop, pain. He did nothing to take measures to relieve the pain. He is probably the worst doctor I have ever encountered in the medical field.

this doctor mis diagnosied me and I had to goto another doctor