Dr. Bertrand P Kaper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bertrand P Kaper?

Efficient, professional staff and physicians.

Had total hip replacement and later revision of other hip, which had been replaced 15 years earlier. No complaints about any aspect of Dr. Kaper's treatment in general or the specific surgery each time. Excellent results!

Love my new hip from Dr Kaper

Was referred by a friend to Dr Kaper for my hip pain. Had hip replacement through the front (anterior). Needed only 2 pain pills after surgery. Walking 2 miles a day after just 3 weeks. Appreciate his skills!

Highly recommend

Took the time to explain the problem with my knee. Answered all my questions. Great outcome from surgery.

We recommend him to all our friends and neighbors

Dr Kaper exceeded all our expectations in the care he provided. Surgery went off without a hitch. He even personally called me after surgery to check on me. He came highly recommended and lived up to the recommendations.

TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT. EXCEEDED ALL EXPIRATIONS. OUT IN 24 HOURS, WALKING WITHOUT AIDS IN 48. NO PAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

An excellent surgeon who is truly gifted. I have had 2 knee replacements and highly recommend Dr. Kaper.

The Doctor, the office staff, support personnel, the ultimate in professionalism !

doctor good office staff terrible

Doctor was great, his office staff were rude and hard to deal with

Very professional experience

Lived up to reputation

We had heard many good reports on Dr Kaper. Our expectations were met at every step- from the check-in desk to our meeting with Dr Kaper. The results of surgery performed by Dr Kaper were excellent.

Had established an appointment due to extreme pain. Was doing the necessary approval when the appointment was canceled due to unknowledgable claims manager. Have to wait another 20 days to have an appointment. Although Dr. Kaper is recommended. I will tell others that the office staff is inconsiderate. Specifically when the patient is getting the necessary approvals to see the doctor.

Doctor's Response

I apologize if you did not have a positive interaction with my staff. We strive to have professional and courtesy staff assisting my patients at all times. There are, as we all know in this day and age, insurance challenges that sometimes interfere with our ability to provide care in a timely manner. If such challenges occur, we attempt to resolve any concerns are quickly as possible. Dr Kaper