Dr. Besa Bushati Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Besa Bushati?

Dr Bushati helped me out diagnos the cancer in the early stages. I was sent for proper screening and thorough analyses that provided a detailed map of my cancer. Dr. Bushati insisted that I got screened after hearing to all the signs I gave her. Initially I was reluctant to do all this. Now if I am still here, alive is because of her competency to be alert and professional from the step number 1. She is the best!

Very good Dr

Dr Bushati is a very good Dr who listens and guides you to the appropriate tests needed for diagnosis . I find her friendly , professional and most off I dont feel rushed or not listened to. I recommend her highly

Horrible Doctor

Horrible doctor - completely incompetent. Horrible customer re-assurance/service. Could not provide any information about my diagnosis. just sent me to another doctor and made me wait/pay for a visit that was completely uneventful. Spoke to other doctors/specialists after and all were appauled at the lack of information provided to me/lack of diagnosis.