Dr. Beth Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Moore?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Dr. Moore is very professional, smart and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner.

prompt schedule, caring.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Beth Moore is nice, explains in detail how the surgery will be done. and assured me that I would be taken cared of. She also promptly gave me the surgery date as I was anxiously to get the cancer out of my body. So I went with the suggested robotic assisted surgery. I had good surgery, and recover time was short, not as painful as other may had in regular way.

Wish she was my PCP, OBGYN, dentist, etc

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Meticulous, patient, calm, caring. Perfect doctor for me.

She saved my life

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I had a botched appendectomy (surgeon perforated my bowel). Next surgeon made the situation worse. Dr. Moore repaired the damage of the first two surgeons. I've had 5 abdominal surgeries and NONE were performed at this level of professionalism and competence.

Great surgeon

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Dr. Moore performed rectal surgery on me three years ago. I have no complaints about the treatment that I received from her. She was very professional.

FORGOT ME

Posted on June 28th, 2009

HAD AN APPOINTMENT AT 7A FOR COLONOSCOPY. SHE SHOWED UP AT 8:30 TELLING ME SHE FORGOT ABOUT ME. NEVER ASK ME A QUESTION. LEFT ME ON THE GURNEY FOR ANOTHE HOUR. COLD TO ME. ACTED AS THOUGH IT WAS MY FAULT SHE WAS 1 1/2 HOUR LATE. BECAUSE SHE DID NOT GET ANY HISTORY FROM ME I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR. I TRIED TO TALK TO HER AND SHE WALKED AWAY FROM ME. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. I HAVE A HISTORY OF COLON CANCER AND WAS VERY FRIGHTENED. SHE DID NOT RELIEVE MY FEAR.

Poor

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

She was late, When I asked her for help because I was very neverous and upset she felt the best thing to do was to ignore me. How can you trust a dr ...

Posted on April 21st, 2017