Terrible From Start to Finish

First off, Beth has the worst interpersonal communication skills I have ever experienced. She was unable to help me, nor did she seem to care if she could. She appeared to be rushed and completely disinterested in discussing my health. On top of the poor service received from Dr. Moore, the front desk informed me that there was no co-pay; that my insurance covered the visit. I came to find out two years later that this was not true and that they had sent my account to collections. They refused to allow me to pay, gave me a number to call and hung up abruptly. The number they gave me was incorrect. And now Dr. Moore's office will not answer my calls. I don't know what's worse, the service I received from the Dr or the service from her front desk.

Dr. Moore is very professional, smart and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner.

Dr. Beth A Moore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.