Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Beth I Abella
Beth I Abella is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
I am very disappointed in my experiance with Dr. Abella. My daughter has been in severe pain for several days and when I took her to see Dr. Abella she quickly went through the motions with us. She told me that my daughter had "sores" on the back of her throat and that they would go away in a few days. She said if it got worse to come back. I had told her that my daughter had been exposed to children with Strep throat but she didn't bother doing a culture. In the morning my daughter was still so miserable with hardly any sleep so I took her to urgent care. She did in fact have Strep throat. Dr. Abella wasted our my time and money.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2451 E Baseline Rd, Gilbert, AZ
Beth I Abella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.