2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Beth I Abella?

I was insulted by one of the staff members there. I informned the physician there but nothing happened. I tooked my sick son a urgent care instead and didn't ever go there again. I wouldn't suggest the same.

wait time was pretty fast but when she started poking and turning my son over to hear his chest he didn't like that too much and she didn't comfort him the best she could. He is barly 2 months and i wish she would've cared a little more to comfort him.

I am very disappointed in my experiance with Dr. Abella. My daughter has been in severe pain for several days and when I took her to see Dr. Abella she quickly went through the motions with us. She told me that my daughter had "sores" on the back of her throat and that they would go away in a few days. She said if it got worse to come back. I had told her that my daughter had been exposed to children with Strep throat but she didn't bother doing a culture. In the morning my daughter was still so miserable with hardly any sleep so I took her to urgent care. She did in fact have Strep throat. Dr. Abella wasted our my time and money.

This doctor is very unprofessional and her wait time is ridiculous. I would not recomment this pediatrician to anybody.