Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Anglin
Dr. Beth Anglin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Anglin is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine. Dr. Anglin has received 9 awards. She speaks Vietnamese and English.
Dr. Beth Anglin has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Beth Anglin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.