Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Beth G Ary has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Beth G Ary has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Showing 5 of 43
The worst experiance I have ever had! When I asked about birth control pill, she asked me and what about your husband? He need 's to be sterilized! What?? She is CRAZY! She Need's to retaire, And her office all about money, lies about insurance coverage and then charging me $$$$!!! for the tests I did not request!!! Nightmare
I am always skeptical of overly negative reviews on the internet but I will let you, the reader, be the judge. All i can note here is the experience my wife and I had with Dr. Ary, which has left us deeply dejected and feeling cheated! We put our trust in her hands for about a year, paying her out of pocket despite limited resources, with high hopes of getting pregnant. My wife recently switched jobs and her new insurance finally let us go to another RE in the area. During the very first first examination he discovered significant endometriosis and seemed to be really surprised that our old RE aka the Ary team had not even mentioned it to us. This was when we realized the husband and wife team had been happily taking our money without even knowing if there was any root cause for the perceived infertility. I shudder to think of the possibility that they knew all along and never told us but i want to give Beth the benefit of the doubt and will just assume she is just really bad at what she does and is an extremely incapable physician. We feel we wasted a whole year with her and have a strong feeling that she was just trying to get us to fork over the money for an IVF. Anyways, for her current patients and those who are considering her, i strongly urge you to get a second opinion as I feel this business is more interested in getting as much money from you than actually looking out for your well being. I wish all good luck and may God bless you!
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Beth G Ary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Beth G Ary
Trained at the University of Wisconsin and at USC Medical School, she ran an eight year long successful OB/GYN practice in Corona Del Mar, California. She served on the teaching faculty of a medical school in Hawaii, where she trained OB/GYNs. She further subspecialized in Reproductive Endocrinology at the USC fertility clinics and served at the St George's Hospital Medical School in London, England, where she was an Honorary Research Fellow, trained in pelvic reconstructive surgery. She is also currently board certified in Gynecology and is board eligible in Reproductive Endocrinology.
Locations & DirectionsREPRODUCTIVE SPECIALTY CENTER, 1441 Avocado Ave Ste 203, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth G Ary, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Newport Beach, CA, in this video.
Dr. Beth G Ary is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.