Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth A Bowling MD
Dr. Beth A Bowling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI, with another office in Lenox, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bowling is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth A Bowling has 2 locations
1030 Harrington St Ste 101
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
66440 Gratiot Ave Ste 103
Lenox, MI 48050
Book Online Now
Dr. Beth A Bowling has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Beth A Bowling has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Dr. Beth A Bowling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth A Bowling - Posted on July 29th, 2016
Cardio Captain Here!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth A Bowling - Posted on March 27th, 2015
Dr Beth Bowling and her staff are phenomenal. There are just REAL PEOPLE all of them. These are not sciencey people with no social skills... No, they're personable and all the while listening to your concerns. Dr Beth went through all my tests with me & gave a short review of all and then, gave a synopsis of what they all mean together and her recommendations. I walked out of there like I'd just been to a party that I really enjoyed. What a pleasure, thank you, all of you!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth A Bowling - Posted on December 16th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Beth A Bowling - Posted on January 27th, 2011
Dr. Bowling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Beth A Bowling Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Beth A Bowling
Beth A. Bowing, MD is board certified in cardiovascular disease. Dr. Bowling was born in Highland Park, Michigan. She grew up and lived in Mount Clemens, Michgian the majority of her life. She is a graduate of Michigan State Medical School and completed her residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She completed her fellowships in cardiology and interventional cardiology at William Beaumont Hospital. Dr. Bowlings clinical interests include diagnosis of coronary arteriosclerosis, womens health and heart disease, cardiac disease prevention and the treatment of arrhythmias. Her patient care philosophy is that early diagnosis and aggressive treatment will improve the quality of life.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beth A Bowling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.