Dr. Beth A Bowling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth A Bowling?

It's been a couple of yrs since I have seen Dr Bowling! When she was in the room with me it was all about me! It's hard to find Dr.'s like that now!

Cardio Captain Here!

Dr Beth Bowling and her staff are phenomenal. There are just REAL PEOPLE all of them. These are not sciencey people with no social skills... No, they're personable and all the while listening to your concerns. Dr Beth went through all my tests with me & gave a short review of all and then, gave a synopsis of what they all mean together and her recommendations. I walked out of there like I'd just been to a party that I really enjoyed. What a pleasure, thank you, all of you!

tradeoff

Great doctor. Incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. Bedside manner not very good but I would rather have an expert clinician without bedside manner than an idiot who holds my hand.

Found her to be Rude and Un-carring Very sad to have to deal with a Dr. like this at such a Stressful time in our life . . . My Hope is that she was having a Bad Month and she is really Not like what we experienced .Prayers to her and Hopes that No one will have to deal with that.