Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth C Cant
Dr. Beth C Cant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cant is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center and Alaska Psychiatric Institute. Dr. Cant has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth C Cant has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Beth C Cant has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Beth C Cant has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beth C Cant is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have not personally had interaction with Dr. Can't, however, she has been a mainstay for my brother and his wife during the Rey stressful medical issues they are dealing with at this time. Since I live so far away it is a comfort to know they have a dedicated and caring physician to assist them! Thank you Dr. Cant!
1) My appointment was supposed to be sched for a physical, after Dr Cant reviewed my written medical complaints she stated that I had to many issues and doesn't have enough time to address them all. By the end of the appointment I was given a PAP Smear and sent on my way. I received no blood wrk, no referal for a mammogram, no labs at all, no UA's, nothing and NONE (not one) of my initial medical issues were even addressed. That was my " Complete Physical" a PAP Smear. 2) I had a medical concern and thought, What better person to consult than my Dr. I called, expressed my concern hoping to be asked if I could make it in since I called prior to the start of her appointments. I asked if she could return my call personally so i could speak with her directly instead of speaking to a front desk personal. Dr. Cant never called and spoke with me directly, my call was never returned till 5 hours later which was Dr. Cant's last patient and when my call was returned It was explained to me that the " Dr. said, she cant do anything for you without diagnosing you except to make an appoint for sometime next week, or maybe you just need to go to the hospital if you think it's that bad". WoW! Dr. Cant. Where's the personal caring touch or concern. Even a Prison Guard shows more concern for an inmate than that. Is it Dr. Cant or Dr. Dont ? Sorry, but I have to feel this way I actually lost sleep over this. I'll have to seek medical advise else where. I loved this medical office, the staff and the location, it's great. I'll miss you.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlyeska Center For Facial Plastic Surgery And Ent, 3831 Piper St Ste S433, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beth C Cant in this video.
Dr. Beth C Cant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.