Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth A Casady has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Beth A Casady has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Beth A Casady has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beth A Casady is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
At the ER they did a MRI. The Stone was 9 mm but Cassidy refused me any pain meds. I was i so much pain I would have even settled for a shot. Last 3 times I have been there I was treated like a third class citizen cause I once had a drug problem. She did not even take time to ask me how rehab went and how I am doing now. Well, Dr Cassidy not that you even care I have been clean for 8months. She even treated my pastor badly once. My Mother sees Her and she is elderly. I am afraid she will not give her the apropriate care. Being ethical as a doctor is one thing being curteous is another. People who have a past sometimes actually have legitimate health problems Dr Cassidy. Ove the past 7 years they have fished out of me 5 kidney stones. Everytime I walk in there door they at me likeI want drugs. I just wanted some help. Needless to say, Some docs like her stereo type people. Hope she sint the physican on duty if I have a heart attack. Sorry for long comment. I am still a bit angry, That was a very long drive to ER>
Dr. Casady is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Michigan State University
Dr. Beth A Casady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpring City Medical Clinic, 225 Clinton Ave, Spring City, TN
Dr. Beth A Casady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring City, TN.