Dr. Beth A Casady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth A Casady?

I have received excellent care

Wouldnt even check e out and sent me to ER. The ER said she is sending you here for a kidney stone? THey were pretty mad about that referall.

At the ER they did a MRI. The Stone was 9 mm but Cassidy refused me any pain meds. I was i so much pain I would have even settled for a shot. Last 3 times I have been there I was treated like a third class citizen cause I once had a drug problem. She did not even take time to ask me how rehab went and how I am doing now. Well, Dr Cassidy not that you even care I have been clean for 8months. She even treated my pastor badly once. My Mother sees Her and she is elderly. I am afraid she will not give her the apropriate care. Being ethical as a doctor is one thing being curteous is another. People who have a past sometimes actually have legitimate health problems Dr Cassidy. Ove the past 7 years they have fished out of me 5 kidney stones. Everytime I walk in there door they at me likeI want drugs. I just wanted some help. Needless to say, Some docs like her stereo type people. Hope she sint the physican on duty if I have a heart attack. Sorry for long comment. I am still a bit angry, That was a very long drive to ER>

Dr. Beth A Casady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring City, TN.