- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Womens & Children's Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth A Cochran has 3 locations
Dr. Beth A Cochran has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Beth A Cochran has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Beth A Cochran Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
More about Dr. Beth A Cochran
Dr. Cochran works in Wolfforth, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Cochran is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center and Covenant Womens & Children's Hospital.