Dr. Beth A Cochran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth A Cochran?

I don't see Dr Cochran anymore, but I think she was one of the best doctors I have ever seen!

FORMER patient

My health steadily declined seeing this Dr ...she refused to see me in a couple of situations and did not take care of me and I ended up in the hospital twice in one month both times she was notified by hospital staff and when I went for follow up visit acted as if she never knew .... she had me on mess that I did not need ....she either sends you for a wrath of labs that you don't need or prescribes meds without testing at all ... I'm still suffering results from seeing her but I'm getting better .... but I truly feel that had I kept seeing her the results may have been much worse ... I went once with lack of circulation in my finger and was turned away ... now suffer from permanent nerve damage and deformed finger ... I would suggest research before visit

Dr. Cochran is very observant and thorough. Her bedside manner is great and she's good with my children

Excellent

Coming off a not very pleasant experience with previous a Doctor so I waited 3 years before trying again. I hit the Doctor Jackpot. Felt very comfortable and didn't feel like I was in a mass production line of patients. She is moving to Wolfforth and will definitely drive the extra miles to continue. She also referred me to 2 other specialists that worked out very well. I hope she stays in the area for a long time!

Our family hated to loose Dr. Cochran when she left Clovis. She was excellent with my daughter and her new baby. She is a very caring person and knowledgeable doctor. We will probably try to continue to see her with my granddaughters well baby checks and anything that we need good knowledgeable information. I recommend Dr. Cochran very highly.

Great Doctor

Excellent Doctor. Great bed side manner. Dr. Cochran got the right diagnosis for me after so many doctors had given up and could not find out what was wrong with me. So grateful that she moved to Clovis!

she lies about her diagnosing period and her bed side manner is something else ,she thinks she is an actor and a terrible actor at that

Excellent care, very professional, very caring Doctor.

Dr. Beth A Cochran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wolfforth, TX.